About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Robert Ri'chard

So today I flew to LAX with whom else, Robert. He missed his 930 am flight, so we rolled him over to the 1130 flight. I must say he reminds me so much of my co worker and friend Alex. His sarcasm and jokes were ridiculous. We couldn't stop laughing as he beg and tried to have us open back up the 930 flight so he can get on. So we gave him the run down on how a delay affects the airlines and the fines they will pay if they depart late. "DAMN! He said, then why are people always late". That my friend I don't know, but that’s why we leave people behind.

Even though he spent most of the flight sleeping as well as I, for the few moments we spoke he is a cool cat. TK he likes to party in Diego, so I may ask you for a hook up from time to time for a friend. As of now he said he is looking for work, but in the mean time he plays ball in LAX. It was his first time on Virgin and as usual, like everyone else he said that we broke his virginity. If I only had a penny every time that was said.....

But once again we have WOW another guest and he will return and fly on us more often. THANKS Robert and make sure you tell your friends....

No comments: