About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Monday, January 19, 2009

back on my grind

After returning home on Saturday, I head to work Sunday morning for the first time of the New year. Wow it has been a total of 21 day off from work. CRAZY! Well to my surprise (SURPRISE! yeah right) it was snowing all day long off and on. There were slight delays due to anti- icing and deicing. Now I am back on my grind running the last three flight for the night as well as the ticket counter. I had a liberty of meeting one of my favorite chef from the food network Giada De Laurentiis. I love here cooking show next to Rachel RAY's.


Jen I do know some celebrities. To my new love Sunny San Diego. I miss you ever so much. I can't wait to return. TK you and your friends are truly amazing I love it. Now all I need is a lil lady to hang around with when I visit. I am accepting applications gurls or should I say lovely ladies!

No comments: