About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Saturday flight home

As I head home on my flight I tuned into the Georgetown vs. Duke game... Georgetown was on the verge of coming back. But once again stupid duke played a hell of a game, there defense is crazy. Even though I believe they were playing man to man, Georgetown couldn’t get to the zone at all. I have to say to Mr. Paulus on duke… RELAXE you are not the shit (well you are) but RELAX you hoe. I must give you credit though. You may have one that game but Georgetown will always put up a fight.


When the game was over I surfed the channels and to my surprise I seen Shar Jackson on the juicer commercial…WTF oh my she is amazing….
HURRY! if you act now we will make a payment for you!

Also check out Leandro Maeder on the new axe commercial
thats him with the purple shirt on

No comments: