About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Catching up

Today I decided to head over to willies’ works shop and get a pair of chuck Taylor’s.

They didn’t have the all black leather high tops that I wanted, so I end up with a fly pair of signature sky-top supra. Check it out willys santos click the name.


They also got this crazy TK jacket that I want soooo bad

.img_8025.jpgimg_8024.jpgimg_8026.jpg

I was then heading to meet up with Lora for lunch, but she had to help out with her niece. We then postpone lunch for tomorrow. Looking forward to eating at the olive garden, never been. So I head back to TK’s house and slept the afternoon away. Wow it felt so good to actual sleep for a while. After I awoke I watched Jon & Kate plus ei8ht. That should be the show of the year. I want a family like that. Tristan & a lady plus 12, if that’s ok with her. As I watched the show I had seen a trailer for the B.I.G movie.

What the hell is that, not the fact a movie is coming out, but the people playing puffy, faith, and biggie. Come one they could of did a better job. The music video to shy i the limit, had better look a-likes, and they where kids. Can we find the kids from the music viedo and make them the actors? That chick does not look a thing like faith in the trailer. Just because she is red doesn’t not make it right. Faith is hott! I am not sure what she looks like now, but damn biggie did well for himself. The guy doesn’t look a thing like biggie. I hope the movie is better than the trailer, because as of now I don’t want to see it. That sucks coming from someone who was born and raised in BROOKLYN!

Moving on. The drink of 2008 and hopeful 2009 is Snapple real apple juice drink (not juice). Oh my this drink taste as if you was biting into a red Washington apple. Snapple did a hell of a job.

Snapple Apple Juice Drink


Now back to television (yeah I am really catching up on shows). I am so sick of these reality shows coming out. Ray J has a show now. WTF. Networks are really desperate. This is why I work all the time and don’t watch the crap that is airing.

Wait I have some good news though. I seen Smoking Aces (that should be the movie of the year) for the first time. DAMN! That movie is off the f#*king hook. Alicia keys oh my my my my my my my my….Hot, sexy, fly, bad, and dangerous as hell! Shit can you MARRY ME GURL! I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES! Yeah I know I am way behind with movies and other stuff...just let me be ok. LOL


That chick wasn’t playing with the damn 50 caliber (was she trying to shoot down jet, like my baby said) look at this picture of one at this shooting range I went to shoot here

the bullet is 30-45 dollars per bullet


Well I am off, till tomorrow….duce!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

dude, tristan.. that drink is old news. once again, i hafta ask....

where are you from??

haha ;)