About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sunday Football

I am now on my way back to sunny San Diego from foggy San Francisco. I reached Diego around 1:20, and the charger game was about to start in ten minutes. I knew I was out of luck for a ride. I had a back up plan to start with anyway. I posted an aid on craigslist for a ride to POWAY, “will provide service if someone is kind enough to transport me to TK house”.

YEAH RIGHT! Hell no I am not a weirdo (well I am, but not that kind). I hopped on the bus, to the trolley, and then the bus again for only 5 bucks. In New York it would have been 7 dollars. In San Francisco it would have been 17.85.  So I reached TK’s just in time to see the Chargers lose. Sorry guys. That didn’t stop us though from having fun.


Look at these crazy pictures of us shot gunning beer. This was my first time doing a shotgun; it’s just chugging a beer from the bottom of the can instead of the top


Food and Beer

fun times with an electric blower..

not sure what the blower was used for here?

more blowing 

fist pumping fist pumping extreme 

so now it was time for a hair cut, 

cecile and cheryl gave chris a real bowl cut



not bad, what do you think?


 The night was going by so slow, but we had a blast. I guess it was due to the fact they started around 130 because of the game.

 120 beer cans on the wall........

No comments: