About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Sunday, January 04, 2009

A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEARS! on NYE BABY! 
I am on m way to San Diego, to party for the last night of the year. By the way operation Egypt is still in progress. I believe that the pre-party will be held at the Marriott next door to house of blues. When i arrived to San Diego airport I was picked up by Alvin! As usual TK was busy getting the night ready.

THANKS Alvin for the pick up
When i arrived at the hotel I went to the gym to work out and was some cloths. Yeah I know I travel across the country again to was cloths. I was too busy in NYC to do laundry. After washing my cloths I returned to the hotel floor which TK had to his self, and was greeted by plenty of people. TRISTAN! TRISTAN! TRISTAN! TRISTAN! TRISTAN! TRISTAN! TRISTAN! TRISTAN!, and HEY TRISTAN! I was really welcome. As soon I got to TK room I was handed a shoot of Crown. I guess the is party starting.

Alvin and TK did a Crib special of tonight's event check it out

After the night was over TK and Alvin was on their way to Egypt. WTF! Egypt Damn!

Next Day I am heading to LAX to get my passport and go snow boarding.

check out some pictures and recap of NYE from Ollie perspective 


No comments: