About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Friday, January 23, 2009

Robert, Toccara and Ms COX...

Yesterday Robert Ri'Chard flew in on Virgin. Too bad he had a middle seat, but he didn't mind. He is very well mannered and well dress. Thank you sir, very kind of you sir, was how he replied as I assisted him with some question. I had to tell him I am young, please call me Tristan we. Exchange company email, and will keep in touch for future travels and accommodations. I really love my job and the people who are affiliated with the company, go VIRGIN.

Robert Ri'chard at the Hollywood premiere of Paramount Pictures' Coach Carter

Today I woke up late and missed my flight to San Diego. Now I have to take the scenery rout, JFK-LAX-SFO-SAN...Oh it's going to be a long day....When I arrive to the airport I ask one of my teammates to roll me over, they did and to my surprise Toccara Jones also missed here flight. Funny isn't it. We end up flying to LAX together. Even though LAX was her finial destination. Also on board was Courtney Cox. The celebrities are falling in love with us, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MY FELLOW TEAMMATES.



Back to Toccara, she had to large bags filled with here new work out DVD, (check it out http://www.iamtoccara.com/) I must say SHE is HOTT! DAMN! even without make-up on. Not only did we share the same flight but we sat next to each other, she is madd Kool and down to earth. We end up playing two man spades in which I beat that ass. I have a picture of the score chart to follow. She also have a video clip of us talking smack to one another about who will win ( HELLO ME!) (lol), when she emails me the clip I shall post it. Sorry my readers my phone is ghetto and the video and picture wasn't working. After beating her up in spade she was winded so she took a nap. When she awoke she asked if I took picture of her sleeping, "no", I said. To my surprise "why not, you should so you can blog about it", she said. .I didn't think that would of been appropriate". Well next time I will. She also took the time out to talk with other guest on board. It's amazing how cool she still is even with here celebrity status. Toccara when you do read this, thanks for the fun. Hope to see you around.

No comments: