About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Single Ladies where are you?

Yesterday my soap dish ladies, I meet one of the soap's hottest shirtless guys according to soap dish network. William (Billy) Magnussen who plays Casey Hughes on as the world turns. He said he was heading out to do some work, since I am such a curios person (nosey) I asked him are you a model (I always think someone is flying out to model because most of them are). He said "thanks but no, I am heading out to do some roles". "What shows or movie or you going to do?" I asked. He told me he plays on as the world turns. Knowing me and my knowledge of actors, singers, and other celebrities. I said "ok what show is that". He told me it was a soap show. I said "yeah don't know to much about soap shows". Not a big deal he said. So I got him to upgrade to first ( hey I still have to work, and make that cash for Virgin). After which we continued to talk. He told me is also doing a movie due to come out this year. I forgot the name of the movie he said he was going to do. If one of you might know leave a comment.


As you can see due to our fly fares and remarkable service, everyone and there grandparents are using us. YESSS! I LOVE IT HERE!

So grab a seat and join the mile high club (THE VIRGIN WAY). http://www.virginamerica.com/

even if you are bored or just and want to party I can guarantee that our club is the best at 35,OOO FEET......

I STILL WANT TO BE ON THE REAL....ANYONE HAVE CONNECTIONS....

No comments: