About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Friday, January 16, 2009

USAirways, Boyz II Men and more...

This is my last week here in Sunny San Diego and I must say it has been sunny. It was an average of 77° degrees all week long here in Diego. Well on day last week Annabelle came by and we took some picture on the I MAC camera, here they are. We were just messing around.
 
I am trying to remember what else happen but I seem to be drawing a blank, I am sorry. Anyway yesterday the 15th of January as I watched the news USAirWay an airbus 320 which carries about 149 guest  had to an emergency landing into the warm Hudson river. It appears that a bird (yes a bird) hit both engines causing an engine failure.  What a way to fry a whole chicken (get it). Man I am the best I need to do stand up.  Here is the article and some  pictures for all to enjoy click here
us-air-hudson-full.jpgus-air-flickr.jpg
Also last night I went to see BOYZ II Men at house of blues in San Diego, I only knew two of there songs though, that’s kind of good right? Anyway it was a nice show. I did my best to record it on my phone (which I hate by the way).

Well tomorrow I head back to NYC to start work again, I will fill you in on the many different people that travel on Virgin as well as the crazy things that happen at the airport. ALSO look out for me I am going to all I can to make an apperance on MTV’s the REAL WORLD BROOKLY! Baby baby!
Hey to all those going out to D.C stay warm....
 Tonight the biggie movie come out (yeah! And hell no!). You tell me how it went
Last but not least Wachovia is now apart of Wells Fargo… another bank bites the dust.

No comments: