About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

they stole my idea

If you know me, you would agree and say that I say and might do crazy things. RIGHT?

Anyway I have always wanted to apply to HOOTERS, the reason being is because I know they will not hire me. Then I can sue them; I have been looking for an entourage to do it with me. No one has yet to step forward. LOOK at this now a few guys went to HOOTERS and try to apply, they were turned down and they are now suing them. WTF, I was joking… but I guess these guys wasn’t…If they win that is crazy, people know that HOOTERS is know for two things. BEER and CHICKEN, the name of the restaurant explains your job qualifications. So before you step into the restaurant to apply take a look at your chest. If it’s flat please don’t waste your time.

Also this is the reason why we have male flight attendants, the clip will explain it all

Here is a clip for you all to watch

No One Goes To Hooters For Wings (MySpace Exclusive)

No comments: