About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Saturday, January 03, 2009

What a year. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! I must say it has been a pleasure this year. Form working with Virgin America, to meeting all kinds of people, networking for person and business pleasure, to family conflict, and much more.
Lets start off with the month of March. My social life, I must give credit to TK of the Wildboyz, and Jo-Ann. If she had never checked in Mr. Nguyen we would have never gotten the chance to meet the jabbas, party in Los Angeles, and visit San Diego. There is many more events that has taken place to due to this superstar partying FRIEND. THANKS TK

NEW FRIENDS I HAVE MET THROUGH TONY

21XL crew (Jan, Jay-Arr, Joey, Tina), Abbie, Alfredo, Alvin!, Althea, Andrew aka (drew) (TK brother), Annabelle, April, Cha, Chachy, David (vegas), David Ross, Djs (Chinkyeye, Julez, & Mark Marcelo), Edwin, Emerson, Erwin, Freddie, Gill, Harold, Indo, JabbaWockeeZ, Jen, Jenny, Jomo, Josephine, Kaba Morden, Kimtan, LORA, Mark (blends), Megan, Melissa Raye, Michelle, Moe, Mr Mira Mesa, My, Myrion, Ollie, Raelynn, Redmhond, Ross, Scottie, Stacey, Steven, TARZAN, Terry, Vince, Willie & Shalihe Santos (get your kicks and more at willys' works shop) click here, magic cookies, and many more.

Sorry If I didn’t post your name. Leave me a comment and I will post it. Every time I meet someone I am intoxicated, so remembering those names up above is a big plus.

Cha Jomo (got all the kickz)

cha edwin TK (your crutches are as tall as them)

Michelle

saso & chris (jabbas) TK

Freddie

mark (blends) annabelle

Photobucket

Vince Dj Julez HOB Halloween

Photobucket

Dj Julez

Jenny PQ

Alfredo Kimtan

Megan

Emerson

DJ Mark Marcelo

Josephine

Indo Tk I and patron (eww)

TK chachy

David (VEAGS)

Ross Harold


Jan Joey Tina Jay-Arr

TAA (TALL ASS ASIAN) GILL STEVEN TK


Annabelle Alvin!

SANTOS' FAMILY

TARZAN LORA AND I

David Ross (dancer)


RECAP OF Clubs, events, trips, and more through tony

HOB (SAN DIEGO)


PRIVE (VEGAS)

HIN (HOT IMPORT NIGHTS) SEATTLE

BODYROCK (SAN DIEGO)

WORLD OF DANCE (LOS ANGELES, SAN FRANCISCO)

STEP UP 2 DVD RELEASE PARTY (LOS ANGELES)

ROOMKEY (NYC WITH THE JABBAS)

HIGHLANDS (LOS ANGELES)

ONYX & THIN (SAN DIEGO)

JADE (SAN DIEGO)

DECOS (SAN DIEGO)

PROSPECT (LA JOLLA)

SHOWBOAT (SEATTLE)

REVOLUTION (VEGAS)

MANY MORE…



WORLD OF DANCE (SAN FRANCISCO)

HIN (HOT IMPORT NIGHT) SETTLE

TRISTAN WHAT'S THAT ON YOUR FEET..
OH JUST SOME ALIFE'S
HIN (HOT IMPORT NIGHT) SEATTLE


JON CHU HARRY SHUM (STEP UP 2 STOMP THE YARD YOU GOT SERVED) AND CHRIS (STEP UP 2)


No comments: