About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Saturday, January 10, 2009

WHERE BROOKLYN AT!

MTV you suck!....You really thought that I couldn't be on the real world BROOKLYN! DAMN YOU! I am going to find that house and hang out non stop....You will and shall hear TRISTAN voice. By the way that dude is an ass (the singer), who cares about ones choice in life to be a man or a woman... let her be dumb ass..... I shouldn't even watch the show...MTV you was my bestfriend now your just MTV...I have no idea what I am talking about..I am just mad.....

Grand Army Plaza by Bling$Bling.

GRAND ARMY PLAZA BROOKLY ( i grew up around the corner on sterling place, I miss it there)

I must give credit to JD for looking out for the um.....LBGT or LGBT which ever...

JD

Tonight you will see the biggest full moon of the year....to read about it click here
here is a picture of last year biggest full moon..

The full moon rises over  Fayetteville, N.C. on  Friday, Dec. ...

12th december 2009 NC
Last thing for today before I head out to SFO...

THE PJ is back on television....you can catch it on adult swin.. 12am tonight




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Real World Brooklyn is boring. They spent half of an episode on a banana in a condom in a fishtank. Be glad you weren't on there. Start your own real world and start a channel on youtube or something.