About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fun at work again

Today I believe was going to be an easy day. It was kind of easy but also a bit of a headache. I arrive to work ONTIME! I started at the ticket counter as usual, along side Kim. Poor Kim, she wasn’t feeling to well. As the afternoon went on I then head to the gate, talking and having fun as well as boarding the flight. I end up meeting one of my favorite guests. Cisco Alder and Swazye... They are regulars here…. Cool dudes…. Anyway they went on there merry ways. After which I got frustrated. I hate it when people always tell me I need to get laid… HEY I AM FINE. I DO WHAT I GOT TO DO, you don’t have to worry about my life and how I have fun…. PLEASE LET ME BE… THAT’S all I ask. Sorry to make this post so blunt but I got to go and catch a bus ride home, hopeful something very interesting will happen… Talk to you all later peace...

to check out more pictures of them on the LAX-SEA launch click here

Danielle is rushing me to leave

AIM me pugpug85

No comments: