About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Monday, February 02, 2009

Run-in

Sorry for the long delays in bloggin. I have been so busy with work and trying clear up some debts. I still have a trip to Hawaii that needs to be plan as well as a trip to Florida. When will I have the time to do it all? During the last week here at work I bump into several stars (I guess). I was told that this guy I checked in was in spider man. Don’t know who that is, and I never seen any of the movies. Oh well... also I was told that this lady that I assisted with placing her bags in the over head bin was Rosanne best friend and a comedian. Her name is Sandra Bernhard. I have no clue what so ever who she is.


Then today Mario Joyner another comedian was on us. I don’t know who he is either, all I know is that after I closed the door to the aircraft he came running down the jet bridge. Sorry buddy I closed the door already. “Damn! That what I like about you he said, you all get your planes out on time or early”. Yeah we try our best.


Later that night I had the chance to check in Evan, for those that don’t know Evan was on the real world, the real world/road rule challenge, and the gauntlet. So I took the chance to find out some tips to get on to the show, he told me what mtv said, you just got to wow them in the interview, thanks Evan… I really appreciate the tip. Hopefully I will get picked for the next one…. I have faith… He is a pretty funny dude, and only 23 years old. Damn he looks a few years older, or do I just look to young for my age?

Evan Starkman knew he had a lot of fans, but Mr. Belding's praise came as a surprise.
Now to the super bowl champs .6 times champions the only franchise in history, and for the political side they won during four different presidential terms.



Here is the official end to the spades game with Toccara Jones, like I said I beat that ass….






Looking forward to tomorrow…. Are you






Peace!

No comments: