About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Random Phone Picture

I was going through my phone and looking at the random picture’s that I take. I must say there is a lot of interesting things out there from the street sign, to people, the subway, and many more …… So enough stalling and take a look at my random picture art…..One of them might be a little too much to handle….


Photobucket



A random dead bird as you walk the jetbridge to the airplane....




Sprint PictureMail




a street sign in san francisco telling you to look both ways before crossing....

wow didn't know people need help with that....

but I almost got hit looking at the sign on the street and not the cars...go figure



No comments: