About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Friday, February 27, 2009

I know it has been a while. I have been busy trying to get thing under control. But let’s go ahead and start off with this picture. This is truly an amazing sight for my entire space and science lovers. They call this the eye of GOD. If you thing about it kind of crazy right, scientist calling a space image GOD. Go figure.

For my readers who’ve been wondering where I was and, what’s going on. I am fine just needed a little break to clear my head. Once everything is settled I will be happy to answer any comments you may have. Keep checking in I do have several other events to post. I am trying to get a notebook so I can post more frequently. If you would like to donate please and thank you.

I know I am late but I recently seen Alpha Dog. One word “heartbreaking” I didn’t know that movie would have such an effect on me. I normal don’t get caught up in movies and show, but this one was different. I guess you can say it touched me because it’s based on a true story (may-be) who knows.
If you have free time I recommend you pick up a book called Drood. I was reading a bulletin in the train and decided to pick it up. I must say so far it amazing even though it’s fiction. It’s a story about Charles Dickson, and some events he has encounter in his life.

click here to read a few pages

Good Reading,

Peace!

No comments: