About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

What a day it was today. I really enjoyed myself today. Everything was perfect! This morning as I connect the jet bridge to the arriving aircraft, I was welcome with a hug and kiss by Toccara (she can be wifey, next to Alicia Keys). (Hope you don’t mind T) She was here for a meeting in the city, and then back on her way to LAX. The only down fall for her return trip was, she is heading home on Jetblue. As the day went on Robert also email me to see how I was doing. What a surprise, people do keep their words. I thank them. The evening flight was now on approach, the first two went out on time with a breeze, as well as the last two. On the last LAX flight the older brother from the wonder years was heading out.


As usual I didn’t know who he was. He came up to the counter and asks where he can get something to eat. I told him we will only tell you if you bring us back something. As he walked away my co-worker turns to me and said do you know who that was. Now everyone guess what I said _______. (Fill in the blank). So we Google him and found out it was the older brother. He looks different, duh Tristan! People do age. He is short, everyone is short. Television makes them look huge. Not only did we have all evening flights depart on time, we had a hell of a time doing so. I am so looking forward to tomorrow night.

Virgin America is now representing the HOOD…. How you ask we now carry HOOD milk on some flights…

No comments: