About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

YOU can freaking work!

I am getting so sick of lazy ass people. If they're not lazy they're just plane incompetent. I am at ticket counter work checking in guest, and my co worker are just sending more and more guest over to me as if they can't assist with checking in. That's what gets me upset, if you don't want to work LEAVE!!!! Then I have those who wants me to do them a favor, a favor that other co workers who isn't busy can do. I tell them no because I am busy and they get upset, go ____ yourself OK!

My afternoon is looking terrible at this point.

I went to check my facebook account and Anthony an in-flight of our, just commented me and told me MR cool J flew out on us last night the 1st of December. YEAH RIGHT!
but look at this .

Anthony you can have him...I want MS, KEYS!

as my night started to unravel, Orlando Jones stopped by to fly with us.
he got me with a fake badge, I really thought he worked for a sheriff department.

by the way wish me luck on my interview to become JFK concierge team member.
I am heading out to Seattle tomorrow for 3 days, to do what ever i can get my self into.
I will take some pictures, if I can get a hold of a camera.
DOES ANYONE HAVE A CAMERA I CAN BORROW????

No comments: