About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Saturday, December 20, 2008

White extravaganza… 24˚ F


Day two of the white stuff everyone loves (not cocaine people)…I am talking about snow… It was amazing how these aircraft found there way out of the airport and off to the skies. Couple of late departures due to the fun mess outside, but all was good.

After getting about 40 minutes of sleep due to the late push back by swissport, I didn’t realize that I was not focus on helping out guest before anything getting the flight ready for departure. I need to learn how to read people. Trying to know how people feel by facial expression is hard, I rather you come out and tell me how you feel. There are times though when, I guess people can’t verbal express themselves. Apart of customer service I guess knowing you crowd and guess is a trait that one must have. I will have to bush up on my people expression skills. (Tara I will not let you down, I am working on it)

I have a hour to kill before I start my second shift. I still can’t get a passport, what is taking so long????

More tech stops on the way to the west…head winds are a killer….flight are reaching the east two hours early, but delayed head back…. WOW! At least everyone can and might be accommodated.

Kim & Ray thanks for taking the time out to read my blog. I will do my best to make it as interesting as possible.... Oh Double D I didn’t forget about you…

Number three is on the way…. Our third WIFI plane is going to be ???? name to follow

Tomorrow is the first day of winter... and four more days till Christmas!

Here are some songs, knock yourself out!





No comments: