About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A hell of a morning!!

I arrive to work late, due to a faulty car start. I end up taking a 30 dollar cab ride. Yikes! Well, I arrive to work finally, but to my surprise I was approached by a guest with a problem. Sorry to hear, but her father was on his death bed. I am trying to assist her, but all she could say is "he's dying, he's dying". I did all I could to the point where I had to just call my supervisor. After wards, I was approach by another guest who was just out of this world.

1. his passport was expired

2. his identification card was mutilated

3. his driving license was also mutilated

4. he wants to go standby for a sold out flight tonight

5. he already confirmed on the morning flight

6. then we get into the history of my name, and how come I don't know the famous poet tristan tzara. www.famouspoetsandpoems.com/poets/tristan_tzara

7. then he wants to know why I can't disclose the stand-by list to him

the questions were endless, I kept repeating myself, and he would not stop.


8. then he finally asks me where he can get some decent food. that's where the conversation turned for the better. got to love food!


last but not least, he said he will return in a few hours to check on his flight tonight. well tom, you know who you are I will not be here. I am catching a flight across the country.


a little tip for all you future travelers

please have your driver license

passport

or government issue identification card ready

only approach the counter when call upon


thank you and come again!


It will help out the agent allot. Just don’t step up and tell them your name.
I arrive in San Francisco after a 5 hour plus flight. The flight was a mess; there was this little girl that just kept screaming. Her parents were useless. Then after the flight landed they want to tell her to be quite. WHY WOULD YOU HAVE FREAKING KIDS IF YOU CAN’T CONTROL THEM?????????


This gentleman that sat beside me would not turn of his reading light. Who reads for 5 plus hours? Then he had about three cups of coffee, which made his breath smell like death. To top it off he was breathing with his mouth open. DAMN!

The afternoon took a turn for the better.

I went to the virgin Atlantic lounge, to shower, defecate, and relax. As my late co worker can (Alex) would say, “It was classy”.
I had a turkey club, without beacon and tomato, with two glasses of


Chambord and sprite,


and one long island ice tea.

Take a look at the plate, I love it. The shower area is also off the hook.

Well I am out to catch my Seattle flight…adios!


Tonight beyonce and Brittany spears will light the Rockefeller tree...

No comments: