About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Friday, December 26, 2008

Round 2! She's Back Face Off!

today ms Jackson if you are nasty returned. I wonder if her and Jo-Ann will settle their differences.

What do you think?

vs


$200 Janet will bust a move $100 Jo-Ann might slap her


By the way she was wearing baggy clothing. I guess she is hiding her belly.

Right now step one of operation Egypt is in process. Danielle don't fail me now, step two will follow one day next week follow by step three. TK keep your fingers cross. Ladies and Gems can someone please get me a camera for a post Christmas gift. They are now reduced extra , come on help a young fly dude out.

No comments: