About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Saturday, December 13, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D

dictionary.com defines the word friend as :

A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts. the history of the word


Word History: A friend is a lover, literally. The relationship between Latin amīcus "friend" and amō "I love" is clear, as is the relationship between Greek philos "friend" and phileō "I love." In English, though, we have to go back a millennium before we see the verb related to friend. At that time, frēond, the Old English word for "friend," was simply the present participle of the verb frēon, "to love." The Germanic root behind this verb is *frī-, which meant "to like, love, be friendly to." Closely linked to these concepts is that of "peace," and in fact Germanic made a noun from this root, *frithu-, meaning exactly that. Ultimately descended from this noun are the personal names Frederick, "peaceful ruler," and Siegfried, "victory peace." The root also shows up in the name of the Germanic deity Frigg, the goddess of love, who lives on today in the word Friday, "day of Frigg," from an ancient translation of Latin Veneris diēs, "day of Venus."


My thoughts of a friend
-someone not related to you or your family
-someone who you can rely on
-someone you love as a member of your family
-someone you disagree with and can still continue with normal day activities
-someone you can have an outstanding, boring, and hard times with
-basically an all around person or persons that is affiliate with your life
-someone who isn't self-fish in any way, shape, or form


leave a comment i want to know as many interpretations of the word "friend"


Well with that said last night one of my "friends" text me "what's up boi...you still trippin homie?" not a problem they asked me a question.



I then call and simply asked "what are you talking about" to my surprise they blow up on me and hang up the phone. at this point I look at my phone amazed, they look at myself self.


So I call back, they screen my call. fine no biggie. then a text was sent after "the other day u were upset just seein if you good. take it easy." now going back to one of my descriptions of a friend (line 4) I totally forgot about that night. I said what I had to say and moved on, no need to hold a grudge ( I don't see the point in holding grudges).


My problem though FRIEND! is why would you hang up and act like an ass because I asked a question. I call them back and told them what was on my mind, the voice mail wasn't pleasant I should say. moving forward, don't be a dick because I asked a question, if you feel my question came out wrong you should ask me another question.


Hanging up on someone to me is very disrespectful. DON'T  BE DISRESPECTFUL  TO ME FOR NO APPARENT REASON! that can and will destroy a friendship.


After going home and sleeping it off, I awoke to go to my lovely job. I really do like it even though at time I may seen pissed off. I was the runner yet again (what's new) hey! I do what I have to, to get the job done. I was bummed though by sever mistake that happen. I met another one of our frequent flyer, who I have taken care of before Michael Brown ( you may know him from barber shop as Ricky). Pretty cool dude.

well as I sit here looking forward to rest of my day, I am going to move on with myself and not worry about the stupidity that are created by friend.



To everyone who reads my blog that are in San Francisco have fun at the holiday party!


Go Virgin America! hey check this out we are going to the BEAN! starting the 12 of February 2009  fly virgin link onto this 


another revolution is coming to Boston!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

my dude

LEANDRO MAEDER (14 december )


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG KEV (12 december)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Michael Brown is hottttt. You lucky ass.. isn't that him in Miracle at St Anna too?