About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

back in NYC.....and working.


i used to be scared of the Ohh! now i throw lips to the ish, handel it like a real ohh! came of the plane this morning. i tried to snap a shot but it came out blurry..




take a look see..


Afterwards I had my interview for the concierge position. I don’t think I did well because I totally forgot about it. Please cross your finger though. After doing some more running around I end up working the gates. We had a delay for the last lax flight, and to our surprise Latasha (shar) Jackson was on board. He was kind of zany (she was carrying a red money) what was that about. I guess it was a support pet lol. We played some games and gave away free drink vouchers to use on board.

Well today wasn’t a very interesting day, I am on my way home to sleep and once again relieve myself I have been holding it all day.

Peace besh!

No comments: