About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

28th Dec 2008 I want to live stop GLOBAL WARMING!



Let’s back track for a moment. Today (as stated in the heading post) was 65 ̊, what is going on here? It is the 28th of December, 7 days after the first day of winter and we are having spring weather. Could this really be a form of global warming? Are we really going to kill our selves because we waste energy? I guess a few degrees warmer isn’t a good thing. People what are we to do? The poor trees are confused, they don’t know if they should bud or not. The birds are flying in circles, because they don’t know if they should migrate south. Things are looking a lot different lately. I am one who is really passionate on saving this planet. Please join me by recycling, throwing away you trash, and saving as much energy as possible. If Mother Nature could speak I know she will curse you all out. By the way Ms Nature, if that’s who you really are. Some of this is also your fault. You are confused as well, you need to get you global positioning right. Your mood swings are causing us humans not to care. Stop playing games with the weather!



Man where is Captain Planet when you need him!


No comments: