About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

First Day of Winter the 21st

Oh the weather outside is frightful, so cold even a cold caught a cold.. You get it? Anyway today we had one of the Kings of comedy onboard. MR. Hgely, he was on his way to LAX. I didn't get to say wazzzz up, because I was working the ramp today. I am so tired that I am blogging about this two days later, , to my readers I am sorry that this entry isn't as excited as it suppose to be. I also heard the Ms Diaz that fine little thing was on the second LAX flight, once again I was a runner on the ramp so I didn't get a change to see her. It was a cold hectic day and all I want to do was get the planes out of here. Due to the weather the jet bridge was leaking. Jo-Ann and I asked the cleaner to quickly mop the front of the aircraft (the door area. Home girl spaz out on us" NO I CANNOT TOUCH THE PLANE, NO NO NO, NO NOT THE PLANE" what the hell is wrong with her? People catch me later I am out. As I sit her reminiscing, I missed my show DOUG. That was the best cartoon show ever, as well as chip and dales, duck teals, last but not least tale spins. Oh what fun it was as a child....



this is the crazy cleaning lady

No comments: