About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

#1 of two city tour (seattle)


the 3rd of December i hoped on my connecting flight to the emerald city here is a clip of the smooth take off, and landing. (coming soon)

once I arrived I met up with diony a.k.a dj chinkyeye. He killed the ones' and twos' at see sound lounge http://www.seesoundlounge.com/. the following night was just a chill night we went and got something to eat at a Vietnamese restaurant.

My last night on the 5th of December chinkyeye went out again to blow up house on the tables, which he did at lounge Ibiza. even though he was under the weather with a swollen throat. I meet this Caucasian chick by the name of Carrie, she was cool (high Carrie! thanks for the dance) we chopped it up for a minute. She got my lil peck excited lol. for a drunk Caucasian she can dub, not only to mention I had about 7 glasses of drinks, 3 complementary shoot and was taken care of for only 23 dollars, the bar tenders were great!. Thanks a mil…. …. picture of club Ibiza..



after about three hours co worker from Seattle station Gary-wade was around the corner at another spot…. So I head over a chilled for about 45 minutes. … in Seattle they have a 5 dollar hot dog with guess what………………………………………………………………………………………………. cream cheese
(this is what you would eat after the bars, club, and lounge close at 2am). I was scared to try it but it’s off the hook (not because I was drunk and out of this world)

picture of a Christmas tree in sea-tac airport...


off to sin city viva las Vegas to watch the fight...

No comments: