About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Saturday, December 13, 2008

EGYPT!!!


well well well. TK has done it again, he just asked if I want to go to Egypt...

HELL YEAH!

I need to get my passport and book a flight...


we just got word we have an agreement with

Lufthansa...

so Cairo here I come..

but first I must snow-board with Lora and Tarzan.

my new years is looking good and ending the year is even better....

here is the plan for now

30 DEC-2 Jan in San Diego 3 Jan 09 -8 Jan in EGYPT!!!!

what do you all think.... go yea or nay? comment peace!

i love VIRGIN AMERICA!! whoo HOO!

No comments: