About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I confess I live in a bubble...

this morning was yet again a little crazed. the Christmas party for JFK station was last night. I wasn't going to go, but I was too hungry to pass up all you can eat for FIVE dollars. I arrived after meeting the last flight, people were already toasty and dancing. I have plenty of pictures to post stay tune.

Back to the blog. I checked in a guest who was late, as usual told them the proper cut off check in time and their next options. My co-work stop and said " I think know you from some where". Her travel companion said "you do the 40 year old virgin". Anyway I just continued checking her in, then I realized what they were talking about. she is an actress. I told her" I am sorry, I am bad when it comes to celebrities". Catherine said " that good, because you still treated me as a normal person and was very helpful".



She is very cool and down to earth. Even though she missed her flight, all she wanted to do was watch a game and throw back some drinks. Catherine


I thank you for your comment, and one day hope to go grab a beer with you. I am getting a little sleepy, but have to stay awake.


I am going to fly to Vegas tonight, just to fly back on the red eye. I know it sounds crazy, but I want to try out the WIFI on the plane. Yes everyone we now have two aircraft with WIFI access.... By summer of 2009 all planes should be ready to go WIFI....

moodlights,camera, action! (name of the second WIFI plane) picture to follow




Well my trip to Vegas tonight is cancel... due to what? SNOW! what the hell! It snow's in the desert. Vegas is cover in 4inchs of snow..


Only 4 inches! (lol)

Yeah 4 inches and low visibility, so my flight is now cancelled




the golden girls in Vegas during the rear snow storm

No comments: