About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!!

Where to begin? Let’s start with Monday night 22nd December, after a long day at work I was ready to hit the bed. Before I can hit the bed I had to hop on the crazy pack B15 bus. Funny thing about the B15 that night was I got a seat. YEAH! So I did the butterfly. Any-who, I was sitting by myself, few people got on and look at me. I gave them the face, so they kept it moving. Then to my surprise who decides to sit by me. A homosexual, damn man please let me be by myself! I am not a homophobe, but there is just too many out there.

Well it’s not a problem they are out there; the problem is the ones who are extra. If you are a dude, still be one. I decided to put my head phones on and try to make the best of my bus ride home. As the wheels on the bus goes round and round, he keeps making his homosexual sounds, yes I can hear his extra ass through my headphones. I did all I can to ignore him to the point where I dosed off.

Every few stops I awoke to make sure I didn’t miss my stop, but guess what I did. The thing about New York though is you can miss a stop and still get home through another route. So I dosed off again, this time I realized that we wasn’t moving. I look up and notice a wheel chair guest is boarding the bus. I was contemplating about catching a different bus, but to tiered and didn’t want to ask the dude to move over so I can scoot out of my seat. I stayed, next thing I hear is OOOOHHHH! What the hell just happen? All I can hear is “she is going to sue”, “she is going to be fired”, “damn she is getting paid from MTA”. No one dear to say call the police, help her, or get an ambulance. To think that would be the right thing to do. The wheel chair lady fell over, as she was being loaded on the lift to get on the bus.

Her gallon of milk split open, milk all over the SIDEWALK! One thing about humans is they don’t know how to react to certain situations. Forgive me for this, but I was one of those humans that night. I was getting upset because my sleep was now interrupted. Also other guest on the bus was just taking pictures, no one tried to call 911, it’s a good thing a couple of police officers were outside already. This poor woman, but in a why it was some what her fault she was of size in statue, and I know the motorize wheelchair isn’t light. That could be a reason why she tipped over. I just hope she don’t sue and is going to recover. At this point everyone is now off the bus and I hopping on the next B15, yes the homo is now gone……

Now I get on the train to connect to another bus, half way home now. I now hop on the B82 the second bus which will drop me off 1 block away from my house. Again the bus is empty and I have row to myself YESS! That quickly turned. Some bag lady with 6 not 1 but 6 bags sits beside me. The seats in front of me are empty though. What the hell is wrong with people? I took a picture of this common senseless human. Now I have 6 more stops to go with a fat bag lady beside me DAMN! I just want to sleep.


bag lady







Finally it’s over I am off the bus and home at 1149pm, just to get up at 242am to head back to work.

No comments: