About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Body Rock 2012

I didn't make body rock  2012 because I attend world of dance NYC 2012 . If only there was a way to attend both events and view all the amazing, hype, fun filled dance teams with their out of this world choreography..... Once again one of my favorites group Choreo Cookies blew away the crowd. They are amazing, everything they do is on point. From their theme, to their exceuteion I can't get enough of the one the amazing CHOOOOOREEEEOOOOOO COOOOOOKIEEESSSSS!

R.I.P (Em-Jay) M I C H A E L - J A C K S O N 

video courtesy of


No comments: