About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Another hole added to my belt call life... (in other words another day went on by)

After another fun filled weekend drilling (note the sarcasm) at the reserve center I couldn't wait to head home eat some ice cream and relax. My fat behind should of went to the gym instead. But I will talk to my body and reschedule, after all we try to see eye to eye and stay on the same page as well as book.  After drawing blood for sever of marines who need up to date blood work, we became very bored. What do corpsman do when they're bored? They train on one another. What better way to craft our skills as medics, than to practice. IV's anyone?
Starting an IV during down time

14G butterfly needle 
2000cc 1000ml each  of lactated ringers

N E T F L I X - T I M E
 After my government duties I decided to make it a Netflix night. after watching several shows and the Aryan Brotherhood documentary I found this cool and outstanding twist on frat initiation process. I myself give this move 3 1/2 pushing a 4 start out of 5. The story line I believe capture a real life what would you do if you was in that situation moments. I felt as if I was really watching actually event and not a movie. I wasn't to thrilled with the ending but at some point the movie had to come to a end. With that taken into consideration the movie was well played out, the cast played their roll down to the TEE (I've always wonder what that quote really means, but yet I am using it). This movie is funny, suspenseful, light action, and filled with understandable drama. If you can I suggest you waste an hour and twenty minutes of your life and enjoy your time.

B R O T H E R H O O D


No comments: