About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Monday, May 07, 2012

SUPER MOON

05 May 2012

During a certain time of the year our satellite (the moon) appears bigger, brighter, and closer to earth.
This full moon that we experience is called a Supermoon

Below you will find pictures of this wonderful moon, view from around the world by shy watcher.
I tried to get a picture of this amazing moon but due to a cloudy and rainy night in New York City, I wasn't able to snap a shot.  

Super Moon view from Brazil May 2012 


Super Moon NYC May 2012



Super Moon May 2012 Seattle, Washington



No comments: