About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Sunday, May 13, 2012

iPhone users

Ladies and Gents, boys and girls, or anyone that has an iPhone. 

All 6.4 million active iPhone user

Check out these wonderful HANDMADE (yes handmade) one of a kind product.

Designed and Crafted by Jeff Lazaro (a very skillful person)

All items are designed and the sewn together to completion.

Jeff Lazaron creator of Hauskrft (products can be found on his etsy site)

Has a limited amount of exclusive products. Please look at a few samples. and if you wish to purchase please click his link under the Hauskrft Logo on this Blog. 

Thank You for your support in advance and I hope you enjoy the product as much as I do.

The two featured product are a few of my favorite. 

No comments: