About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanks giving!

Well today I went off to work, time and a half BABY!

VIRGIN AMERICA




despite the OJI (on job injury) I receive from helping a guest













but I am OK....

It was a simple day...
looking forward to the dish that other co-workers are going to bring in for me...I am a fat smut


thanks to tom our station manager we had thanks giving meals here....Virgin rocks!



after the flights departed, on my down time I created my blog....

inspired by tony(TK) check out his blog.... http://tkofthewildboyz.com/
tristan (me)- tk (tony) and jo-ann


while bloggin', my other teammates was watching VH1, and they were showing clips of black friday...the only thing that's black and cheep and everyone enjoys..(lol)



here are some outrageous clips. from last years black friday



Watch out people!

No comments: