About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Thursday, November 27, 2008

weekend of 13th november 2008

Well let’s, start off with the weekend of the 13th of November 2008.
I went home to fort Lauderdale with some co workers
Jainee, best friend and co worker Jo-Ann,














and best friend Orlanzo Douglas (my bitch)














It was just a mellow weekend, it ended up that way।

the night of the 14th the girls arrived. At the last minute we decided to go out to dave and buster with my

sister (Amanda),



cousin (nickashae),





























and joel a.k.a hoel

they had a bit of a attitude (jo-ann, & jainee) but quickly got over it with a few adios mother fuckers,

Adios Motherfucker recipe
1/2 oz vodka1/2 oz rum1/2 oz 1800® Tequila1/2 oz gin1/2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur2 oz sweet and sour mix2 oz 7-Up® soda


that’s a Cali drink for those who don’t know and it gets the job done.









the following day we went to the beach। I had my shirt on due to my man boobs,
my little hoe mr. O took his off, of course show off and jainee, jo-ann, Amanda, and my other sister aujanae had on their two piece (sexy mamas)

we played some volley ball, jainee and jo-ann SUCKED!! (not the mvp's).
I was serving nothing but aces.
amanda, lord help her soul, she is worth less than garbage and to think she was on a team in high school…. Oh sorry she was the manager…..
pictures to follow ……..

that night afi














came over for dinner
I can cook, we had fish, chicken , ribs, and mac & cheese.
Just a lil something with beer and Captain Morgan on the side..


After that night we headed back to NYC to continue our normal lives…


That tuesday Jainee Tuesday Jainee got tonsillitis

take a look-see

Tonsillitis is when the tonsils — fleshy pads on each side of the back of the throat — become infected with a virus or bacteria. A common childhood ailment, tonsillitis causes the tonsils to become swollen and painful.
Most cases of tonsillitis are caused by a virus and are treated at home with over-the-counter sore throat remedies. Less often, tonsillitis is caused by a bacterial infection and antibiotics are needed. At one time, removing the tonsils (tonsillectomy) was a common treatment for recurrent tonsillitis. Today, surgery is only recommended if tonsillitis doesn't get better with other treatment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is гeаlly intereѕting, You агe a very skilled blοgger.
I have joined your feed аnd look forwaгd to seeking moгe of уοur magnificent post.
Also, І've shared your site in my social networks!

Have a look at my website :: short term loan
my site :: short term loan