About Me

My photo
BK(brooklyn) Baby!, New York, United States
-dumb in a funny way -loving -annoying -trustworthy -crazy -sexy -cute -lovable -fun -can’t get enough of me Tristan That’s what there is to know about me

FIND IT HERE!

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

TRIP TO APPLE


APPLE STORE WeST 14th STREET
CLICK HERE

after picking up my cosuin from thr airport and having breakfast... we took a stroll over to the apple store in the meat packing district to check up on the iphone 4. that phone is damn cool I must say, but I gotta stay loyal to sprint. The thing I love most about new york is that they keep the orginal structure of a building but modernize the interior...... here are a couple of pictures...

Image 1
Meat Packing District Apple Store
Image 2
Meat Packing District Apple Store 14th street and 9th Avenue
Image 4

I need to post pictures of the 24/7 apple store on 5th avenue.... That's right 24 hours 7 days a week they are open.... freaking cool!

No comments: